Sunday, March 11, 2012

This Weekend Went By Too Fast

I'm really feeling the loss of that hour with Daylight Savings.  It's been a full weekend though, with presentations hosted by Inspired to Quilt.  One of the presentations was by Frieda Anderson, whose work I really admire.  I have one of her patterns so I spent a little time hunting through fabrics for just the right colours.


Some of these might work, but I may need to go on a little shopping trip.

This is the PDF pattern that arrived by email.  It's pages and pages, with nicely detailed instructions.  I'm really looking forward to playing with this.  There are several patterns of Frieda's that I like.  She also sells kits with fabric that she has hand dyed.  Some of her PDF patterns are on sale right now for as low as $5.00.  I'm just so impressed by how accessible the internet has made the quilting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment