I made good headway creating 4 more blocks. It seemed to be going quite quickly.
Ready to trim.
Love this square up ruler.
Ooops! Time for the seam ripper.
I was mindlessly sewing, just concentrating on keeping the fabrics organized. It was just a couple of days ago that I had completed the first set of blocks. How soon I forgot. Here I am carefully matching the fabrics, when they needed to be mismatched. Ahhhh. I was a little worried about the bias edges but everything seemed to sqare up again when I redid them. Thank goodness.
That is more like it!
These 4 patches went together much more smoothly. No seam ripping required this time.