Saturday, January 7, 2012

Open House Fabric Sales

Some people have made resolutions restricting fabric purchases in the hopes that they use up their fabric stashes.  I'm not quite there yet.  When there's a sale, I can't resist.

Store #1 Boxing Week Sale, Yardage and Fat Quarters

Store #2 Boxing Week Sale, Fat Quarters

Store #1, Open House Sale

Store #2, Open House Sale
Those brightly coloured reindeer really caught my eye.  I don't really know what to make with it yet ... gift bags, place mats, tree skirt ...

Usually I sort the fat quarters by colour when I put them away, but I want to try to purchase selections all at one time that seem to work well together.  Then if I need to add to it, I can just pick out a background fabric.

It looks like a lot of material, but I had nothing under the tree.  I'm having a happy late Christmas.  This should keep me busy for a long time.
Now, on to sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment