Thursday, August 16, 2012

Table Toppers at Crawford's Farm

Who doesn't love table toppers.  If I'm ever going to sew all the designs I'd like, then I'm going to need to keep my projects small.  Table toppers are the answer.  You just can't have enough.
Such detailed branches.
These tulips are 3-D.
Love the background colour changes.
Beautiful paper-pieced triangles and diamonds.
Love the curved edges.
This half-square triangle design really appeals to me.
I like landscapes that overlap borders.  (Lower left).
The design edge was appliqued with a satin stitch in variegated thread.
Love the border treatment.
Quilting detail.
Nice sharp points.
This one is definitely on my bucket list to do.
Now I'm off to play with some 4-patches and half-square triangles before it gets too hot to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment